IMPORTANT NOTE: Use [email protected] if asked to add an email. Use Adrian La Fosse when having to add a person (like in Facebook or Google My Business).
How to Add a Manager to Google My Business
Log into your Google My Business account here (use your Google account info): https://www.google.com/business/
From a desktop, you can follow these instructions
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have two or more listings, switch to card view and click Manage location for the listing you'd like to manage.
- Click Users from the menu.
- In the top right corner, click the "Invite new managers" icon .
- Enter the name or email address of the user you'd like to add. For Big Machine Marketing, use Adrian La Fosse or [email protected].
- Select from the drop-down menu the role by choosing Manager.
- Click Invite.
From a mobile device using the Google My Business app, you can follow these instructions
- Open the Google My Business app.
- Tap the three dash menu icon in the top-left corner.
- Tap Manage users.
- Tap the plus icon + in the top-right corner.
- Enter the name or email address of the person you want to add as an owner or manager, then tap the plus icon + to the right of their name.
- Select their role by tapping Manager in the menu that appears.
How to Add an Admin to a Facebook Business Page
Log into your Facebook account here: https://www.facebook.com/
Use the name Adrian La Fosse to add as Administrator.
How to Add Managers to a YouTube Channel
Log into your YouTube account here: https://www.youtube.com/
Make Someone an Admin on a Twitter Account
Click here to log into your Twitter account: https://twitter.com/
Add and Remove an Admin in a Wordpress Website
These instructions are for Wordpress websites (most common). First, log into your website's admin panel. You may find your login page at your website URL address (add your website's URL instead) and add one of the following after the .com, .net or the extension for your website: /admin or /wp-admin or /wp-login.php. If you don't know or remember your password, just click the link for "lost your password?".